Moravian College Group Visits
Group Visit Registration and Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in visiting Moravian College. Our campus is happy to welcome groups of all types, ranging from schools to community-based organizations. We do our best to meet all requests, pending available dates and staff.
Please complete this form so we can best accommodate your group. Once submitted, you will be contacted regarding your request. If you have additional questions, please reach out to Giulianna Young, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the Moravian College Office of Admission at (610) 861-1320.
Group Visit guidelines:
- The campus tour time is standard, 10:30 - 11:30 a.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Group visits are available from January 21, 2019 thru May 3, 2019 with limited availability during March and April. Please submit your campus visit request as early as possible.
- There will be no group visits scheduled the week of March 4, 2019 due to Spring Break.
- We happily welcome groups of all types and sizes, but do ask that there is at least 1 chaperone per 10 students.
- Information Sessions are available upon request
- Taking place 30 minutes before your campus tour, this information session will give you everything you need to know about Moravian College -- curriculum details, campus life, application process, and more!