2010 Landmark Conference Championships
Friday, May 7th - Sunday, May 9th
Gillespie Field, Bethlehem, PA
Gillespie Field and Tournament Information
- Spectators: Entrance to the game field for spectators will be through the main gate located behind the grandstand off of Center Street. Admission costs are $5 for adults, any non-Landmark Conference students and seniors are $3, and students from Landmark Conference insitutions and children under 10 are free. Admission prices are set by the Landmark Conference. Those who enter and want to leave, re-entry will be permitted (a hand stamp will be used for re-entry). Spectators are asked to abide by the Landmark Conference sportsmanship code. No alcohol or pets will be permitted inside the stadium gates.
- Parking –Parking near the stadium is at a premium as the majority of it is done on the surrounding streets. There is a small parking lot next to our tennis courts, but that lot is not owned by the college and therefore cannot be used by teams or spectators.
- Restrooms: Small men’s and women’s restrooms are located at the far end of the building located at the end of the parking lot just past our tennis courts.
- Concession Stand: A concession stand will be in operation throughout the tournament. The stand will be located behind the grandstand.
- Team arrival – Our game field is located on Center Street and at our location, Center Street is one way running north. We would like team buses to unload from Center Street by the entrance to the field that is closest to our tennis courts adjacent to game field. One of our game day assistants will be there to greet you and assist with the unloading. After unloading, the buses will be directed to park on a side street not far from the stadium.
- Warm-up areas – The teams wil taking indoor batting practice at Breidegam Fieldhouse beginning two hours prior to game time. The teams will also use the HUB Quad field to stretch and throw. Each team will have ten minutes for infield on the game field. The two teams competing in the first game of each day will have outdoor batting practice on the field. Spectators are not allowed in these areas.