2011 Landmark Conference Championships
Friday, May 6th & Saturday, May 7th
Blue & Grey Field, Bethlehem, PA
Blue & Grey Field and Tournament Information
- Spectators: Entrance to the game field for spectators will be through the main gate located on Center Street. Admission costs are $5 for adults, any non-Landmark Conference students and seniors are $3, and students from Landmark Conference insitutions and children under 10 are free. Admission prices are set by the Landmark Conference. Those who enter and want to leave, re-entry will be permitted (a hand stamp will be used for re-entry). Spectators are asked to abide by the Landmark Conference sportsmanship code. No alcohol or pets will be permitted inside the stadium gates.
- Parking – Parking near the stadium is at a premium as the majority of it is done on the surrounding streets. There is a small parking lot next to our tennis courts, but that lot is not owned by the college and therefore cannot be used by teams or spectators.
- Restrooms: Portajohns will also be stationed at various areas around the softball field.
- Concession Stand: A concession stand will be in operation throughout the tournament. The stand will be located behind the right field fence.
- Team arrival – Our game field is located on Center Street and at our location, Center Street is one way running north. We would like team buses to unload from Center Street by the entrance to the field that is closest to our tennis courts adjacent to game field. One of our game day assistants will be there to greet you and assist with the unloading. After unloading, the buses will be directed to park on a side street not far from the stadium.
- Warm-up areas – We have two areas designated for pre-game warm-ups for the team. The designated home team will use the area behind the leftfield fence of the softball field. The designated visiting team will use our football field which is behind the rightfield fence of the softball field. Spectators are not allowed in these areas.