Alumni Association Offers Insurance To Graduates
The Alumni Association of Moravian College sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to our graduates. The program offers a variety of attractively priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings:
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance - Special rates are available to alumni and family members living in the same household.
- Health Insurance - For those with a temporary or permanent need for coverage, such as the unemployed and recent graduates, and for special situations, including travelers and students.
- Life Insurance - Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available from $50,000 to $50 million.
- Long Term Care Insurance - Protect your assets from serious erosion while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Travel Insurance - Travel Medical and Trip Protection coverage is available for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel.
- Pet Insurance - Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Identity Theft Protection - Protect yourself and your family against identity theft with a comprehensive solution you can count on.
- Advisory Services - A licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
For more information visit http://meyerandassoc.com/moravian or contact the program administrator at 800-635-7801.
Free Membership in the Five O'Clock Club
The Five O’Clock Club is a national outplacement and career coaching organization with certified career coaches across the United States. They are a “members only” organization which usually costs $49. However, we have arranged for free lifetime membership for our alumni.
As a Five O’Clock Club Member, you will get:
- A LIFETIME subscription to The Five O’Clock News, filled with information on career development and job-search techniques.
- LIFETIME access to the Members Only section of our website, including all of our worksheets, a free copy of How to Use Social Media to Advance Your Career and a free copy of our 111-page bibliography of career and job-search resources.
- Access to reasonably priced weekly seminars featuring individualized attention to your specific needs in small-group strategy sessions supervised by our senior coaches.
- Access to reasonably priced one-on-one coaching (rates vary).
If you want help to grow your career or find a new job, click here for more information and to register. Be sure to enter Moravian College as the organization that referred you.
AES/PHEAA Loan Consolidation
- Repay your Loans
After you graduate, drop to a less than half time status, or are no longer enrolled in a degree seeking program, repayment will begin after your six month deferment period ends. Visit www.studentloans.gov to learn more about the payment plans, payment deferment, and payment forbearance options that are available to you.
- Loan Servicer/Direct Loan Consolidation
A loan servicer is a company that handles the billing and other services on your federal student loan. Your loan is assigned to a loan servicer by the U.S. Department of Education after your entire loan amount is disbursed (paid out). The loan servicer will work with you on repayment plans, loan consolidation and will assist you with other tasks related to your federal student loan. It is important to maintain contact with your loan servicer. If your circumstances change at any time during your repayment period, your loan servicer will be able to help. For more information about loan servicers, visit the Federal Student Aid Loan Servicer page. For more information about direct loan consolidation, visit the Federal Student Aid consolidation page.
Official Moravian College License Plates
View the Official Moravian College License Plates page for more info.
Reeves Library Services for Alumni
Alumni who live within the 610 and 484 telephone area code and Emmaus may register to use the library. To register for a card, they must come in during open hours with a form of identification so that staff may verify their status as an alumnus. Access includes on campus access to the online databases.
Click here to for information on how to order an official copy of your transcript.