- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
Alumni Association Offers Insurance To Graduates
The Moravian College Alumni Association offers a variety of attractively priced insurance products for alumni and their spouses, parents and children:
- Liberty Mutual Auto & Home Insurance. As a Moravian College alumnus, you could receive exclusive savings on Liberty Mutual Auto and Home Insurance.1 We offer personalized coverage, Multi-Car and Multi-Policy Discounts, 24-Hour Claims Assistance and more. Liberty Mutual is trusted countrywide for quality coverage and exceptional service. For the local Lehigh Valley area sales representative, please call 1-800-706-0047 ext. 51475. For a free, no-obligation quote, call 1-800-835-0894. Or request a free quote on-line.
1Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Please consult a Liberty Mutual sales representative for additional information.
- Life Insurance. Life Insurance Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features.
- Short Term Medical Insurance. For those temporarily without coverage, such as unemployed alum and recent graduates, and for special situations, including travelers and students.
- Long Term Care. Long Term Care (LTC) Insurance is intended to protect assets from serious erosion, while allowing access to quality care that can be breathtakingly expensive.
- A variety of other insurance products are available. To learn more about them click here.
The alumni association receives a small fee for every policy opened under this program.
Free Membership in the Five O'Clock Club
The Five O’Clock Club is a national outplacement and career coaching organization with certified career coaches across the United States. They are a “members only” organization which usually costs $49. However, we have arranged for free lifetime membership for our alumni.
As a Five O’Clock Club Member, you will get:
- A LIFETIME subscription to The Five O’Clock News, filled with information on career development and job-search techniques.
- LIFETIME access to the Members Only section of our website, including all of our worksheets, a free copy of How to Use Social Media to Advance Your Career and a free copy of our 111-page bibliography of career and job-search resources.
- Access to reasonably priced weekly seminars featuring individualized attention to your specific needs in small-group strategy sessions supervised by our senior coaches.
- Access to reasonably priced one-on-one coaching (rates vary).
If you want help to grow your career or find a new job, click here for more information and to register. Be sure to enter Moravian College as the organization that referred you.
AES/PHEAA Loan Consolidation
As you may already know, student loan interest rates have reached unprecedented lows. You may be receiving information from institutions soliciting their federal student loan consolidation program as the best option. It is the recommendation of the Moravian College Financial Aid Office for students to use AES/PHEAA. We have developed a close relationship with AES/PHEAA as they are the primary guarantor/servicer for Moravian students. As an independent public corporation, they were created to help students and their families by providing excellent benefits and services.
Please take a moment and ask yourself the following questions to see if consolidation is right for you. Why should I consolidate my educational loans? Are there any disadvantages to loan consolidation? Can I consolidate my Federal loans with any lender or consolidation company I want? When do interest rates on the Federal Stafford Loan change?
Please visit our Consolidation Q&A page for the answers to these questions as well as other important information about federal loan consolidation.
Official Moravian College License Plates
Show Pride for Your Alma Mater -- Order a Moravian College License Plate Today
Cost is $20.00 and plate numbers are assigned in sequential order. Official Moravian College license plates are available to Pennsylvania residents only.
To request an application for a Moravian College license plate, please call the Office of Alumni Relations at 610 861.1366 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. When sending an email, please be sure to include your full name, address, and telephone number in the email.
Reeves Library Services for Alumni
Alumni who live within the 610 and 484 telephone area code and Emmaus may register to use the library. To register for a card, they must come in during open hours with a form of identification so that staff may verify their status as an alum.
Click here to for information on how to order an official copy of your transcript: http://home.moravian.edu/public/regis/transcripts.html