Receive up to $28,000 in Scholarships!
Moravian College awards scholarships to incoming students based on their academic performance in high and demonstrated involvement in school and community activities. Students are automatically considered for a scholarship upon the review of their application for admission. Academic scholarships are awarded regardless of financial need and are renewable at the same amount each year provided the GPA stipulated by the scholarship award letter is achieved.
- President’s Scholarship – Moravian College’s most prestigious merit award. Up to $18,000
- Comenius Scholarship – Recognizing superior academic achievement. Up to $16,000.
- Trustee Scholarship – Up to $ 12,000.
- Lehigh Valley Scholarship – Students graduating from a Lehigh County or Northampton County High School and are merit eligible receive an additional $2,000.
- The Legacy Grant – Awarded to students whose parents and/ or grandparents graduated from Moravian College. Legacies of Moravian receive $3,000 annually.
- Residential Grant – Awarded in the amount of $2,000 to students who live on campus.
- The Moravian Church Scholarship – Awarded in the amount of $2,000 to incoming students who are official documented members of a Moravian Church congregation. A letter from the pastor of the congregation must accompany the application for admission.
- The Sibling Grant – For $1,000 is given to students from the same immediate family who attend Moravian College. Each sibling will receive $1,000 as long as they are both enrolled at Moravian concurrently.