- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
Moravian College has space available in the incoming class and welcomes applications from students who are graduating from high school in 2013. If you are interested in applying for admission this spring, please call the Admissions Office at 610.861.1320.
Moravian College is a member of the Common Application group. Students may apply to Moravian by submitting the Common Application and required Supplemental Information Form, or by submitting the Moravian College Online Application. The $40 application fee is waived if you apply electronically using either application.
Students graduating high school in 2014 are welcome to apply for admission as early as the beginning of the senior year (or as soon as the Common Application becomes live). We pledge to notify applicants of our admission decision no later than a month after an application becomes complete (see below for required application materials). Students will still have until May 1 to submit an enrollment deposit, although we encourage students for whom Moravian is their first choice to submit an enrollment deposit at any point following acceptance (the enrollment deposit of $400 is non-refundable, regardless of when it is received).
Required Application Materials
- Completed application form
- Official high school transcript including senior-year courses
- Recommendation from school guidance counselor, principal, or other school official
- Recommendation from an 11th- or 12th-grade teacher, as defined on the recommendation form
- Official SAT I or ACT scores, or required interview in lieu of test scores (see Moravian’s test optional policy)