- Weekdays – Campus buses provide a continuous loop (stop, wait 3 minutes and leave) between the Main and Hurd Campuses between 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- Weekday evenings – A bus provides transportation on the hour and half hour from the Hub and quarter after and quarter of the hour from the HILL starting 7:00 PM and ending at 12:15 AM at the HILL. Extended bus service will be available on Friday evening (Saturday AM) and will continue until the last bus leaves the HUB at 2:00 AM.
- Weekends – A bus provides transportation on the hour and half hour from the HUB and quarter after and quarter of the hour from the HILL beginning at 9:00 AM and ending at 12:15 AM at the HILL. Extended bus service will be available on Saturday evening (Sunday AM) and will continue until the last bus leaves the HUB at 2:00 AM.
Bus Stops: (These are the only 4 official stops – no exceptions)
- Main Campus – Haupert Union Building – Monocacy St.
- Hurd Campus – 1st floor main entrance of the HILL. (Main and Clewell Hall residents can enter the HILL and proceed to the 4th floor exit to reach their buildings. These doors are unlocked from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily, Monday through Friday. I.D. cards can be used after these hours for access.
- North Street Parking Garage – Please notify the driver when boarding the bus that you would like to get off here. Failure to do so may require you to wait until the return trip to exit at this stop. In order to catch the bus at the parking garage, please stand at the corner of Main and North Streets and signal to the driver as he/she approaches.
- Church St. across from the Bethlehem Public Library – This is a drop off stop only. Please notify the driver in advance that you would like to get off at this stop. Please note that riders that exit at this stop are required to cross Church St. at the crosswalk. Crossing in front of the bus or in the middle of the block is not allowed. City personnel are monitoring our use of this stop and may take it away if it is used unsafely.