- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
Bus Transportation – August 17-22:
Bus service will begin Saturday, August 17, 2013, at 7:00 a.m.
A bus will leave the HILL on the hour and the half hour and the HUB at quarter after and quarter of each hour.
Bus service will continue until 10:00 p.m. on Friday, 12:00 midnight on Saturday because of the Midnight Oasis and 10:00 p.m. on Sunday, with the last bus leaving the HILL at these times.
We will follow this schedule until next Thursday, August 22 and then begin our regular schedule on Friday, August 23 as listed below.
Please note that there will be some minor changes to the schedule during move-in weekend in order to accommodate various programs that are listed in the New Student Orientation Handbook.
Also note that we will run an early bus on Saturday morning, August 24, starting at 7:00 a.m. to accommodate the 8:00 a.m. breakfast.
Moravian College Bus Transportation – Fall 2013 Schedule:
- Weekdays – Campus buses provide a continuous loop (stop, wait 3 minutes and leave) between the Main and Hurd Campuses from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Weekday evenings – A bus provides transportation on the hour and the half hour from the HUB and quarter after and quarter of the hour from the HILL starting at 7:00 p.m. and ending at 12:15 a.m. at the HILL.
Extended bus service will be available on Friday evening (Saturday a.m.) and will continue until the last bus leaves the HUB at 2:00 a.m.
- Weekends – A bus provides transportation on the hour and the half hour from the HUB and quarter after and quarter of the hour from the HILL beginning at 9:00 a.m. and ending at 12:15 a.m. at the HILL.
Extended bus service will be available on Saturday evening (Sunday a.m.) until the last bus leaves the HUB at 2:00 a.m.
(These are the only 4 official stops – no exceptions)
- Main Campus – Haupert Union Building on Monocacy St.
- Hurd Campus – 1st floor main entrance of the HILL. (Main and Clewell Hall residents can enter the HILL and proceed to the 4th floor exit to reach their buildings. These doors are unlocked from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily, Monday through Friday. I.D. cards can be used after these hours for access.
- North Street Parking Garage – Please notify the driver when boarding the bus that you would like to get off here. Failure to do so may require you to wait until the return trip to exit at this stop. In order to catch the bus at the parking garage, please stand at the corner of Main and North Streets and signal to the driver as he/she approaches.
- Church St. – across the street from the Bethlehem Public Library. This is a drop off stop only. Please notify the driver in advance that you would like to get off at this stop. Please note that riders that exit at this stop are required to cross Church St. at the crosswalk. Crossing in front of the bus or in the middle of the block is not allowed. City personnel are monitoring our use of this stop and may take it away if it is used unsafely.