Congratulations on Your Acceptance to Moravian!
This page contains helpful links and information for you to use during the next few months.
AMOS (named after MC’s mascot) is our online information center for the Moravian College Community (students, employees and faculty). In June, you will receive an email containing your username and password.
You will be using AMOS for:
- View your fall course schedule
- View housing & roommate assignments
- Orientation Information
- Submit your $400 enrollment deposit
- Complete the housing questionnaire (residents only)
- Sign and return your financial aid award letter
- Send in your Transfer Candidate Reply Form (found in your acceptance packet)
- Submit all health and insurance information to the Health Center
Things to Remember
Mark your calendar for Transfer Orientation
Saturday, January 11th and Sunday, January 12th. Classes begin on Monday, January 13th. View transfer orientation brochure.
Commuting students will receive their parking permits during transfer orientation on Sunday, August 25th. (You will need to provide a valid drivers license, vehicle registration card, and vehicle insurance card to obtain. Fee is $50.)
Resident students will be receiving parking permit information in late May via mail.
Bills will be sent in early July.