- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
Annual Scholarship and Creative Endeavors Day on April 25
Bethlehem, Pa., April 10, 2012-- The 7th Annual Student Scholarship and Creative Endeavors Day was held on Wednesday, April 25 to showcase student research, honors projects, and creative work, the interdisciplinary day of celebrated student work gives students another outlet to discuss their work with other students and professors both in and out of their discipline.
Scholarship Day is an opportunity for students to share their work with others," said Michelle Schmidt, associate professor and chair of psychology and director of academic leadership programs. "There is real value for students to see what students in other disciplines are doing—much of it is work you would not have had any idea was happening here."
Scholars Day will take place through the Priscilla Payne Hurd Academic Complex. The schedule is as follows:
- 8:40 a.m. Welcome and Opening Remarks in PPHAC 101
- 8:50 a.m. - 10:10 a.m. Session I: Student Oral Presentations in PPHAC 101
- 10:20 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. Session II: Student Oral Presentations in PPHAC 101
- 11:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. Student Poster Presentations I in PPHAC 1st Floor Atrium
- 1:05 p.m. - 2:25 p.m. Session III: Student Oral Presentations in PPHAC 101
- 2:35 p.m. - 4:15 p.m. Session IV: Student Oral Presentations in PPHAC 101
- 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Student Poster Presentations II in PPHAC 1st Floor Atrium
- 5:00 p.m. - 5:45 p.m. Reception in the 3rd floor PPHAC Atrium
The Priscilla Payne Hurd Academic Complex is located on Moravian’s Main Street Campus. Moravian College encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. Anyone who anticipates needing any type of accommodation or who has questions about the physical access provided should contact Kathi Roman at Katro@moravian.edu or 610 625-7880.
Moravian College is a private, coeducational, selective liberal arts college located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Tracing its founding to 1742, it is recognized as America's sixth-oldest college. Moravian partners with students to build a strong foundation for their future. Visit the College’s Web site at www.moravian.edu.