Home > About > Campus Maps > Main Street Campus > Johnston Hall
Moravian College Main Street Campus
Johnston Hall
 
Haupert Union Building
The Athletics and Recreation Center, which is composed of two main buildings - Johnston Hall (1952) and the Timothy Breidegam Field House (1991) - houses playing areas for varsity basketball and volleyball. Johnston Hall is the main campus athletics building, housing the varsity basketball court (seating capacity 1,600), a free weight lifting room, a classroom, a training room, and coaches’ offices.