Panel of Moravian College Alumni to Discuss the Legal Profession
Bethlehem, Pa., November 12, 2013— Five prominent Moravian College alumni working in the legal profession will return to campus for a talk with students on Thursday, November 21. The Pre-Law Club is be hosting the event, "From Moravian College to Success in the Legal Profession" at 7:00 p.m., in Prosser Auditorium, located in the Haupert Union Building (the HUB). The presentation is open to the public and admission is free of charge.
The panel Moravian College alumni will include:
- The Honorable Emil Giordano ’82 is the judge of the Court of Common Pleas of Northampton County, Pa. He bench since 2004 and has been recently retained for another term. Giordano is a former prosecutor and has been a member of the bar since 1985 and has extensive judicial experience in all areas of the law but has received special recognition as a Criminal Court Judge.
- John Morganelli, Sr. ’77, is the district attorney, Northampton County, Pa. He has served as the District Attorney of Northampton County, Pa. for 22 years. Morganelli an accomplished district attorney ands one the best-known prosecutors in Pennsylvania.
- Michele Kluk ’04 is deputy attorney general of the commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Kluk has a reputation as one of the leading prosecutors in the highly specialized area of drug enforcement.
- Donald F. Spry ’70 is a senior partner of King Spry Herman Freund & Faul, LLC, the largest and most prestigious law firm in Bethlehem. Spry has been rated a “Super Lawyer” in the area of Family Law for several consecutive years.
- Michael Thompson ’86, assistant district attorney, Northampton County. He is an established prosecutor and has practiced law in Pennsylvania for over 24 years. The Haupert Union Building is located at the corner of Monocacy and Locust Streets on Moravian’s Main Street Campus. Moravian College encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any special accommodation please contact Dr. James J. Ravelle at 610 861-1378 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moravian College is a private, coeducational, selective liberal arts college located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Tracing its founding to 1742, it is recognized as America’s sixth-oldest college. Moravian partners with students to build a strong foundation for their future. Visit the College’s website at www.moravian.edu.