Well, O Wolves
New faculty and staff introduced at the September 4 faculty
• Sandra J. Bardsley, assistant professor of history. B.A.,
University of Otago, New Zealand; M.A., Ph.D., University
of North Carolina.
Kathleen A. Bogle, visiting instructor of sociology. B.S.,
M.S., St. Joseph’s University.
• Tracy I. Bowers, visiting lecturer in mathematics. B.S.,
M.S., Ph.D., Lehigh University.
• Benjamin J. Coleman, instructor of computer science. B.S.,
Ithaca College; M.S., College of William and Mary.
• Jennifer M. Creamer, director of international studies. B.A.,
Colby College; Ph.D., University of Illinois.
Amy Endler ’93, head coach, field hockey; assistant
coach, women’s basketball. B.A., Moravian College;
M.A., Montclair State University.
• Cecilia M. Fox, assistant professor of biology. B.S., Manhattan
College; Ph.D., University of Kentucky.
Naomi Gal, Comenius Professor of Language and Literature. École
des Hautes Études, École des Langues Orientales,
Université Paris Sorbonne.
James A. Gold ’98, director of major gifts (Moravian
Theological Seminary). B.A., Moravian College.
• Khristina Haddad, instructor of political science. B.A.,
Reed College; M.A., McGill University.
• Warren M. Hilton, director of career development services.
B.S., M.A., Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
• Stephanie Hontz, assistant director of financial aid. B.A.,
Bloomsburg University; M.Ed., Kutztown University.
• Daniel Jasper, visiting assistant professor of sociology.
B.A., Macalester College; M.A., Ph.D., New School University.
• James E. Johnson, visiting assistant professor of history.
B.A., Rowan University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania.
• Gary Kaskowitz, assistant professor of economics and business.
B.S., University of Illinois; M.B.A., Averett College; M.A.,
Ph.D., University of Maryland.
Jean Kyoung Kim, assistant professor of New Testament, Moravian
Theological Seminary. B.S., M.A., Ewha Women’s University
(Korea); M.S., Sogang University (Korea); Ph.D., Vanderbilt
• Florence C. Kimball, dean of continuing and graduate studies.
B.S., Muhlenberg College; Ph.D., Case Western Reserve University.
• Angela J. Lutzi, assistant director of counseling and learning services.
B.F.A., Pratt Institute; M.A., Chestnut Hill College.
Kathleen Miller, instructor of physical education, women’s lacrosse coach.
B.S., Temple University.
• Timothy M. Poirier, assistant dean of student life. B.A., Daniel Webster
M.A., Antioch New England Graduate School.
• Susan Schneider, instructor of philosophy. B.A., University of California
• Gerald R. Simmons, scholar-in-residence for multicultural ministry, Moravian
Theological Seminary. B.A., Michigan State University; M.Div., Lancaster Theological
• Krista L. Steinke, assistant professor of art. B.A., Valparaiso University,
M.F.A., School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
• David A. Weber, assistant director of admissions. B.A., University of
• Carol Moeller, assistant professor of philosophy, from a fellowship at
• Robert Mayer, professor of education, from sabbatical.
• Stacey Zaremba, associate professor
of psychology and chair of the department, from sabbatical.
• Sandy Fluck, professor of education.
• Anne Dutlinger, associate professor of art.
• Eva Marikova Leeds, associate professor of economics and business.
• Sheryl Sobiesiak, associate director
Anne Dutlinger and Joyce
assistant professor of English and director of the Writing
Center, received tenure.
Dana Dunn, professor of psychology,
chair of the Department of Philosophy.
• Neil Wetzel, director of jazz studies, Music Department.
• Paige Thompson, program coordinator in the School of Nursing.