In addition to the new faculty we listed in our last issue, we have these new staff members and some additions and corrections.
• Majed Abraham Dergham. B.A., Lehigh University. He’s called Maj.
• Addyris Lugo-Bermudez. B.S., Kutztown University. She’s called Addy.
• Amy Weiss. B.A., Kutztown University. She’s called Amy.
They are all assistant directors of admissions.
• Michele Swaney, assistant athletic trainer. B.S., California University of Pennsylvania; M.Ed., University of Virginia.
• William A. Kleintop, associate dean for business and management programs. B.A., Muhlenberg College; M.P.A., Penn State; Ph.D., Temple University.
• Donna Smith, assistant dean. B.A., Hope College; M.A., Centenary College.
• Stephen McKinney, director. A retired lieutenant colonel in the Army, Steve was director of education technology for the Army War College in Carlisle. B.S., U.S. Military Academy; M.S., Naval Postgraduate School; diploma, National Defense University.
• Brynn Saltzer ’04, assistant director of annual giving. B.A., Moravian College.
• Hillary Glatt Kwiatek, director of foundation relations. She succeeds Lane Wilder, who left to be a full-time mother. B.A., Queens College (City University of New York); M.A., Western Kentucky University. She comes to us from WLVT-TV (PBS 39) and also has worked for the Folger Shakespeare Library, the Smithsonian Institution, and the Minneapolis Institute of Arts.
• Beth Fuchs, reference librarian, assisting with electronic resources. B.A., Texas State University at San Marcos; M.L.S., University of Texas.
• Karen Kilps has become administrative assistant for the Sociology Department, succeeding Anne Cosenza. She has a B.A. in psychology from the University of Wisconsin at LaCrosse. Her husband, Andrew, is a student at Moravian Theological Seminary.
• Tracey Cummings, director for the year while Joyce Hinnefeld is on sabbatical. B.A., King’s College; M.A., Lehigh University, where Tracey is working on her doctorate. She has been an adjunct instructor at DeSales University and at Moravian.
• Patricia Granja-Falconi, visiting instructor of Spanish for the semester. B.A., Pontifical Catholic University of Ecuador; M.A.T., Rutgers University; M.A., University of Maryland.
• We forgot to mention in the last issue that Neil Wetzel, who has been part-time around the Music Department, is now a full-time assistant professor and director of jazz studies.