|Alumni Day 2008 activities drew enthusiastic participants from all classes. Don't miss the 2009 festivities and college friends, May 29 -30. Photo by John Kish IV.
Get Set for Alumni Weekend, May 29-30, 2009
Faculty and staff welcome, too
The Moravian College Alumni Association and the Office of Alumni Relations invites all faculty and staff to join college alumni as they celebrate the Spirit of Moravian on Alumni Weekend, May 29-30.
Alumni of all years are invited, but this year's reunion classes will be those ending in '4' and '9' and range from the class of 1949 to the class of 2004. A few of the highlights of the weekend include:
- A performance by the Alumni Jazz Band at the Friday night Welcome Back Celebration
- A performance by the Alumni Choir at the opening of the President's State of the College Address, Saturday at 11:00 a.m.
- A picnic luncheon on the HUB Quad
- A tour of the new residence hall on the Hurd Campus
- Afternoon on Main Street—return to your favorite shops, with a discount pass
- Wedding vow renewal
- Music alumni reunion party
We hope you can attend one or several of the events; our alumni love reconnecting with professors and staff.