latest scientific advance at Moravian College was the new chemistry
laboratory in the Memorial Science Building?
year was 1947, and improvements included birch cabindets equipped
with gas, hot and cold water, and separate compartments for each student. "Industrial fluorescent lights" were also a bragging
point of the project, which cost $20,000.
Science Building became Memorial Hall in 1973, after the construction
of Collier Hall of Science.