Skip to main content

COMENIUS HALL

Moravian College Main Street Campus

Comenius Hall, a massive landmark built in 1891, originally housed the whole men's college and theological seminary (classrooms, dorm rooms, library, president's office, and all) but now holds classrooms and faculty offices. Borhek Chapel (built in 1893), originally separate but now attached to Comenius Hall's north end, is used for College services, Catholic mass, and sometimes for weddings.

Street Address: 1207 Main Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018