Moravian College Priscilla Payne Hurd Campus
The Brethren's House on the Church Street campus was built in 1748 as a dwelling for the single men of the original Moravian community in Bethlehem. It served as a hospital for American soldiers during the Revolutionary War. Acquired by the Bethlehem Female Seminary in 1815, it housed the Moravian College for Women until the merger of the men's and women's colleges in 1954. Now part of the Hurd Center for Music and Art, it is the home of the Moravian College music department.
Street Address: 99 West Church Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018