Academic & Accessibility Support Center
Disability Related Resources
Accessible Web Design and Assistive Technology:
- iStudiez - $$ for Windows/Mac - Keep track of your schedule and course work!
- 360 Thinking Time Tracker - $ - Track your schedule by creating time markers!
- Ideament - FREE - Create mind maps, flow charts, etc and convert it to text outlines (and vice versa)!
- Flashcards+ - FREE - Download flashcards or create your own!
- Bluefire Reader - FREE - Read, highlight, bookmark, and study eBooks with ease.
- SimpleNoise - $ - Use to stay focused while studying or doing homework.
- Stop, Breath, Think - FREE - Take a study break and unwind with this meditation app.
- Seeing AI - FREE - Recognizes short text, documents, products, and even people and converts to voice.
- NaturalReader Pro - $$ - Text to Speech app for web pages, eBooks, and more.
- BlindSquare - $$$ - Provides outdoor and indoor navigation for those with visual impairments.
- Ava 24/7 Accessible Life - FREE - Captions conversations between multiple people and converts to text.
- Proloquo2Go - $$$$ - Symbol based communication app for individuals who are nonverbal.