Requesting a Tutor:
Please review our policies and the Drop-In Group Schedule (posted here and in AMOS) before requesting tutoring support.
- While logged into your Moravian College Gmail/Google account, complete this short tutoring request form. Please provide as much flexibility in your schedule as reasonably possible. Use one form, even if you are requesting multiple classes.
- Usually within 24 hours during the work week (Monday-Friday), you will receive a response to your request and be matched with a tutor who can support you in the class requested and has a schedule that will allow you to connect.
- You and your tutor plan a time and place to meet; tutors are required to connect with tutees within two days of being matched. Tutors fill out reports on sessions and clock their hours as student employees.
Some things to note:
- Tutoring and peer-assisted learning of any kind is not a substitute for attending class or using faculty office hours.
- Requested tutoring will not always be one-on-one; tutors are encouraged to form small study groups as they are matched with tutees in the same course and with similar schedules.
- Requested tutoring is limited to once per week per course for all students.
- Students will generally be placed with tutors for the length of the term unless a change is needed for schedule or other reasons.