High School Art Contest
High School Art Students: Win Moravian College Tuition Scholarships!
$10,000 one-year scholarship
$3,000 one-year scholarship
$1,000 one-year scholarship
- Apply to Moravian College It’s free to apply and non-binding. www.moravian.edu/apply
- Submit a portfolio See instructions below.
Submitting Your Portfolio
Choose one of the following methods
- Google drive Share to email@example.com. Folder should be titled with your last name-first name.
- Flash drive or CD Send by mail to:
Moravian College Art Department
1200 Main Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018
- Link Email a link to a Facebook page or website containing your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each image of artwork should be titled with last name-first initial-title
- You may include an image list with descriptions of your work
- Minimum of 10, maximum of 20 images
- Images should demonstrate student’s creative thinking abilities and artistic skill set
- May include class assignments, images from sketchbooks, and work done outside class
- Should include work done from life
- Should include work in a variety of mediums
- YOUR PORTFOLIO SHOULD ALSO INCLUDE: Your mailing address and your planned art track, if known (studio art, graphic and interactive design, art education, art history, or photography/media arts)
- YOUR PORTFOLIO MAY INCLUDE: A list of your portfolio artwork, with description, information about the project for which the artwork was done, or anything else that would be helpful for Moravian art faculty members to know.
- YOU WILL RECEIVE: A personal letter, with advice and suggestions, from a member of the Moravian art faculty.
|April 9||Deadline for contest portfolio submission|
|Late April||Notification of contest winners|