Accepted Students Day
Congratulations—you are in!
Getting accepted to Moravian University is cause for celebration! Whether you’re on the fence about it or you've already deposited and changed your Instagram bio to #MoravianBound, join us on campus for one of our Accepted Student Days this spring.
Accepted Students Days are in-person opportunities offered on select Saturdays from 8:15 AM–2:00 PM.
Sample Agenda for Students and Guests
Wondering what your day on campus will include? We've got you covered! Here's a sampling of the day's agenda. A full schedule will be sent to you before the event and provided when you arrive.
- Available in Lots A, M, N, and O (you'll see signs!)
- Registration and coffee
- Begins at 8:15 am in Johnston Hall
- President’s Welcome and Introductions
- Morning Session 1
- Academic Breakout Sessions (for students)
- Admissions, Financial Aid, and Your Student’s Next Steps (for guests)
- Parent Panel (for guests)
- Morning Session 2
- Student Success Panel (for guests)
- Moravian Activities Council (MAC) Bingo & Club Fair (for students)
- Current Student Panel (for students)
- Lunch & Campus Resource Fair
- Apple Technology Distribution (for deposited students)
- Campus Tours
Moravian University encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the Office of Admission at email@example.com or 610-861-1320 at least one week before the event.