Alumni Insurance Program
The Alumni Association of Moravian College sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to alumni. The program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings:
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance Special rates are available to alumni and family members living in the same household.
- Health Insurance ACA-compliant coverage is available through our private health insurance exchange. Short-term coverage is also available for those with a temporary need.
- Life Insurance Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available from $10,000 to $50 million.
- Long Term Care Insurance Intended to protect assets from serious erosion, while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Travel Insurance Travel medical or trip protection insurance options are available for individuals or groups traveling abroad.
- Identity Theft Protection Protect yourself and your family against identity theft with a comprehensive solution you can count on.
- Pet Insurance Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Special Event Liability coverage up to $2 million is available for events lasting from a few hours to as much as 10 days.
- Advisory Services A licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
For more information visit moravian.meyerandassoc.com or contact the program administrator at 800-635-7801.
AES/PHEAA Loan Consolidation
- Repay your Loans
After you graduate, drop to a less than half time status, or are no longer enrolled in a degree seeking program, repayment will begin after your six month deferment period ends. Visit www.studentloans.gov to learn more about the payment plans, payment deferment, and payment forbearance options that are available to you.
- Loan Servicer/Direct Loan Consolidation
A loan servicer is a company that handles the billing and other services on your federal student loan. Your loan is assigned to a loan servicer by the U.S. Department of Education after your entire loan amount is disbursed (paid out). The loan servicer will work with you on repayment plans, loan consolidation and will assist you with other tasks related to your federal student loan. It is important to maintain contact with your loan servicer. If your circumstances change at any time during your repayment period, your loan servicer will be able to help. For more information about loan servicers, visit the Federal Student Aid Loan Servicer page. For more information about direct loan consolidation, visit the Federal Student Aid consolidation page.
Official Moravian College License Plates
View the Official Moravian College License Plates page for more info.
Reeves Library Services for Alumni
Alumni who live within the 610 and 484 telephone area code and Emmaus may register to use the library. To register for a card, they must come in during open hours with a form of identification so that staff may verify their status as an alumnus. Access includes on campus access to the online databases.