Disability records are confidential, maintained in the Accessibility Services Center (ASC), and will not be included in the students' educational record.
Please note the following:
- The ASC is responsible for collecting and maintaining documentation related to students’ requests for accommodations.
- Disability-related information may be disclosed on a limited, need-to-know basis in order to provide accommodations and services with the permission of the student.
- All documents submitted to the ASC are maintained on a secure server that does not share information with other databases throughout the College (e.g., Jenzabar, Momentum, Maxient, etc.).
- Access to the secure server is limited to authorized ASC personnel only.
- Once a student no longer has contact with the ASC (e.g., graduates, leaves the College, etc.), student files are securely stored for six years and then destroyed.
If you have any questions regarding the maintenance of records or confidentiality of records, please contact the ASC by sending an email to email@example.com or calling (610) 861-1401.