Customize Your Bachelor’s Degree
What are your work and life goals? Are you aiming for a promotion or career change? Is completing your bachelor’s degree on your bucket list? Moravian University’s customizable bachelor’s degree program can help you get where you want to go, quickly!
How it Works
To customize your degree, start by connecting with your Student Experience Mentor, Cassie. She specializes in working with adult students to design bachelor’s degree programs! You’ll have a conversation about your goals, go over the admission process (it’s simple!), and review your past higher education and work experience for potential transfer credits.
From there, Cassie will help you lay out a degree path. You’ll know all the courses you need to take, when they’re offered, and how long it will take to complete your degree. But don’t worry, there’s still plenty of room for flexibility as you go.
General Education Courses
All bachelor’s degree-seeking students must complete the general education curriculum, which will serve as the basis for your degree. From there, your courses will be hand-picked to build a degree that meets suits your interests and goals. The following courses, which are primarily online or hybrid format, fulfill the general education requirements at Moravian:
- WRIT 100: Writing
- MATH 107: Elementary Statistics
- SPAN 100: Introductory Spanish I
- SPAN 105: Introductory Spanish II
- HIST 113: The United States to 1877
- ENGL 104: The Experience of Literature
- PHIL 120: Introduction to Philosophy
- ECON 152: Principles of Economics
- MUS 117: Music in the United States -or- ENGL 212: Introduction to Creative Writing
- IDIS 373: Contemporary Work-Life Balance Seminar