The Center for Intercultural Advancement & Global Inclusion provides educational programming to students, faculty, and staff throughout year on a range of topics related to diversity, inclusion, equity, and social justice. The following is an overview of programs the Center has offered:
- Faculty developments workshops in collaboration with the Center for the Advancement of Teaching.
- Teaching International Students - Quantitative Skills (February 7, 2017)
- Teaching International Students - Writing Skills (February 8-9, 2017)
- Assessment Issues in College Classrooms with International Students (March 16, 2016)
- Cultivating a Classroom of Global Diversity: Best Practices (February 24, 2015)
- Cultivating a Classroom of Global Diversity: Best Practices II (March 31, 2015)
- Provide the community workshops we could offer and can do.
- Safe zone
- Cultural competency trainings
- International student assimilation