Graduate Academic Advising
Manage Your Academic Journey
Start your graduate education journey by knowing the business competency, core, and elective courses you must take to earn your degree. Choose a degree from the list below to download a description of your program of study.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management (MSHRM)
- Master of Science in Predictive Analytics (MSPA)
Your Advising Worksheet in AMOS shows you the courses you took, those in which you are registered, and those yet to be completed. Check the worksheet often to make sure you are on track to finish your degree on your schedule. You will have to log into AMOS to access the Advising Worksheet.
Your advising support staff for your travels through our graduate program, whichever degree or certificate program you choose, are here to help you. If you have questions about registering, upcoming session schedules, graduation, concentrations, or internships please contact us!
- Dr. Lizabeth Kleintop, Faculty & Director of Assessment and Accreditation - 610-625-7704 or email@example.com
- Ms. Stacey Unterberg-Hill, Academic Advisor - 610-861-1380 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can visit your academic advisors in the Economics and Business Department Office on the second floor of Comenius Hall.
- Keep up-to-date on future course offerings with this updated preliminary course schedule
- Want to know what to expect in a class? Search for syllabi by semester. Syllabi may change from offering to offering; syllabi from past classes are for informational purposes only.
- Have business competency requirements to complete, download Completing Your Business Competency Requirements to read how to meet those requirements. Use the link below to access the online modules.
- Graduate Student Handbook
- Change of Program and/or Concentration form for current students.
Deferred Payment Options
Will your employer reimburse your tuition at the end of the session or semester? Do you wish to use a payment plan to pay your tuition? If your answer is 'Yes' to either of these questions, click on the links below. Email completed ERPP form to email@example.com.