Admission Process for the MHA
To be apply for admission to the Master of Health Administration (MHA) program, submit the information listed below. Much can be provided either online or in hard copy. If you have any questions on the admissions process, please contact Dr. Lizabeth Kleintop at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 610.861.1400.
- Complete and submit your online application for no fee
- Request your official transcripts from all of the colleges and universities you previously attended and have them sent to Graduate Business Admissions Committee Moravian College Comenius Center 1200 Main Street Bethlehem, PA 18018
- Request two individuals to provide you with recommendations. Download the recommendation forms and forward them to your recommenders. The recommendations should be returned to the Graduate Business Admissions Committee at Moravian College.
- Prepare a one page cover letter to the Graduate Business Admissions Committee that explains why you want to earn the MHA degree. You may send this to the address above, or email it as an attachment to Dr. Lizabeth Kleintop (email@example.com).
- Prepare and submit your current resume. Send the resume to the address above or you may send it as an email attachment to Dr. Kleintop (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- GMAT – you must submit a GMAT score from an administration of that test in the last five years unless you meet one of the following:
- You have worked fulltime for two 2) or more years.
- Your overall undergraduate grade point average GPA) was 3.33 or higher.
To enroll in the Master of Health Administration degree program you must hold a baccalaureate degree from a recognized college or university.
In you must also have completed an undergraduate course in statistics -- a general statistics course, a business statistics course, a biostatistics course, or equivalent. If you have not taken statistics, you may take statistics at Moravian College as part of the courses required to earn the MHA.