Master of Science in Predictive Analytics (MSPA)
Let's Talk. Call 610-861-1400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first—the only—in the Lehigh Valley.
Analyze Big Data. Elevate Your Career. Data is everywhere. You should be, too. With the Moravian College MSPA, you’ll gain the critical skills needed to rise to the top of our data-intensive world. We don’t want you to just crunch the numbers—we want you to lead the charge. You’ll pair a top-notch technical education with essential management and leadership courses and gain both the confidence and the expertise to make recommendations to upper management.
Customize your education.
With electives and special topics in web and marketing analytics, data visualization, sports analytics, simulation methods, and so much more, you’ll immerse yourself in skill sets that will make you instantly more marketable—whether in your current field or your dream scenario.
From Nordstrom’s to Netflix, data is everywhere.
Organizations are turning to predictive analytics to increase their bottom line and competitive advantage. Some of the most common uses include:
- Detecting fraud
- Optimizing marketing campaigns
- Improving operations
- Reducing risk
What will you learn in 12 classes?
Our graduates gain the skills to:
- design innovative and creative data analytics solutions
- communicate projects and solutions clearly and persuasively, to a variety of audiences
- lead analytics teams and projects
- address ethical implications of the use of data and analytics techniques
- identify and assess the opportunities, needs, and constraints of data usage within an organization
- integrate information technology and data science to maximize the value of big data
MSPA REQUIRED COURSES
|Developing Leadership Competencies||Decision Analysis|
|Leading People in Organizations||Project Planning and Management|
|Business Research Methods||Marketing Analytics|
|Big Data Management||Web Analytics|
|Big Data Analytics||Data Visualization|
|Regression, Factorial, and Cluster Analysis||Healthcare Analytics|
|Generalized Linear Models||Supply Chain Analytics|
|Advanced Modeling Techniques||Text Analytics|
Program admission requirements include the completion of undergraduate-level business competencies, either prior to matriculation or as part of the program; a student must have a GPA equivalent to 2.8 or higher in the business competencies to graduate. The business competencies required are:
- Economics, ECON 152 Principles of Economics (macro and micro), or equivalent
- Information Systems, MGMT 216 Information Systems for Management, or equivalent
- Marketing, MGMT 251 Principles of Marketing, or equivalent
- Statistics, ECON 156 Economics and Business Statistics, or equivalent
Don't worry—our SEMs are poised to help you knock these out, so you can get started on the core of your education as soon as possible.
For more information about the MSPA program, to speak with an advisor, or to make an appointment, call us at 610-861-1400 or email email@example.com, or contact Sean Rossi, Student Experience Mentor, at 610-625-7742 or firstname.lastname@example.org.