Resources for Faculty
Welcome to the Economics and Business Department!
Moravian University has been educating the Greyhounds of tomorrow since 1742. We are pleased to be working with you in order to continue to transform our students as they embark on or continue their academic journey at Moravian University.
In this section of our website, you will find resources to start your teaching with us, policy information related to teaching classes, information on our learning management system, Canvas, and teaching in a blended format, as well as links to locations and resources on campus.
- Getting Started: These are the basics you need to start teaching at Moravian University, including parking, IDs, HR, and more.
- Course Policies: Information about syllabi, number of classwork hours, office hours, and other policies related to delivering your class.
- Information Technology: Information to help you with Canvas, our learning management system (LMS), and with producing your blended format course.
- Important Buildings and Resources: Find those locations on campus for food, the bookstore, campus safety, and more.
- Assessment: Learn more about conducting student learning assessment in the department along with resources for you to use to conduct an assessment in your class.