It's Time to Take Action
Pursue initial licensure to earn a graduate degree through our innovative inquiry-based Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) program. Already certified? The Master of Education (M.Ed.) program in curriculum and instruction is designed to accommodate practicing K-12 teachers and is immediately applicable to the classroom. Why choose Moravian College?
- Action research allows you to take control over your own professional development by making your practice an object of study.
- You can schedule courses to fit your lifestyle with on-campus, on-line, and blended course options.
- You can earn advanced certification as an ESL program specialist, reading specialist, principal, supervisor of curriculum and instruction, special educator, or online endorsement.
- Tuition is surprisingly affordable and is priced at or below the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education rate.
Take A Look: Fall 2018
The fall session begins August 27th and ends December 15th. All classes (except online) meet weekly from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.:
- 500 Teacher as Inquirer Ziegenfuss Th
- 601 Online Teacher as Instructional Designer Fuini-Hetten Online
- 603 The Online Endorsement Capstone Practicum Fuini-Hetten Online
- 617 Special Education: Identification & Effective Intervention Modjadidi T
- 622 School Law & Professional Ethics Grove Th
- 624 Educating Students with Disabilities & Exceptionalities Hogan W
- 627 Comprehensive Literacy Practices for Grades 4-8 Wen T
- 673 ESL Assessment & Support Correll W
- 702 Reflective Practice Seminar Shosh M
- 714 Supervisory Practicum I Villani Th
- 724 Principal Practicum I Villani Th
Please note that schedule and faculty are subject to change.