It's Time to Take Action
Pursue initial licensure to earn a graduate degree through our innovative inquiry-based Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) program. Already certified? The Master of Education (M.Ed.) program in curriculum and instruction is designed to accommodate practicing K-12 teachers and is immediately applicable to the classroom. Why choose Moravian College?
- Action research allows you to take control over your own professional development by making your practice an object of study.
- You can schedule courses to fit your lifestyle with on-campus, on-line, and blended course options.
- You can earn advanced certification as an ESL program specialist, reading specialist, principal, supervisor of curriculum and instruction, special educator, or online endorsement.
- Tuition is surprisingly affordable and is priced at or below the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education rate.
Take a Look: Fall 2017
The fall session begins the week of August 28 and ends the week of December 4, 2017. Classes meet weekly from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m., except where noted:
- 500 A Teacher as Inquirer Ziegenfuss Th
- 601 OL Online Teacher as Instructional Designer Fuini-Hetten (Online Course)
- 606 A Reading and Writing Across the Curriculum Conard T
- 610 A Differentiating Instruction Modjadidi W
- 620 A Constructivist Approach to Teaching Math Mitten W
- 655 A Standards-Based Curriculum Design Grove Th
- 673 An ESL Assessment and Support Correll W
- 692 A Teaching Writing Through Sports Richmond T
- 702 A Reflective Practice Seminar Shosh M
- 714 A Supervisory Practicum I Villani Th
- 724 A Principal Practicum I Villani Th
A Look Ahead: Spring 2018
The spring session begins the week of January 22 and ends the week of May 5, 2018. Classes meet weekly from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m., except where noted:
- 506 A Teacher as Researcher Shosh M
- 602 OL Online Teaching for the Online Learner Fuini-Hetten
- 618 A Effective Inclusionary Practices Modjadidi T
- 660 A Literacy and Resistance in Secondary Schools Conard T
- 667 A Teacher Supervision and Evaluation Staff Th
- 671 A ESL Curriculum and Instruction Correll W
- 700 A Curriculum Development and Action Research Grove W
- 704-5 A Action Research Thesis Grove T
- 704-5 B Action Research Thesis Dilendik T
- 715 A Supervisory Practicum II Villani Th
- 725 A Principal Practicum II Villani Th