Skip to main content
Engraved Brick Project Details
Ordering Instructions and Engraving Guidelines
- Order Form (PDF)
- 4"X8" bricks may contain three lines up to 14 characters per line, including spaces and punctuation.
- 12"X12" bricks may contain ten lines of up to 14 characters per line, including spaces and punctuation. 20 characters are permitted horizontally, but will be subjected to a smaller size font. Please call Anisa Albertson ’11 for assistance at (610) 861-1336.
- Use capital letters & numbers (0-9) only.
- Use of symbols will be limited to: ampersand (&), apostrophe (‘), comma (,), dash or hyphen (-), forward slash (/), numeric (#), period (.), or quotes (“).
- Greek Letters will be permitted for fraternity/sorority brick inscriptions.