Employer Reimbursement Payment Plan (ERPP)
This plan is designed for students whose employers reimburse tuition but only at the conclusion of the course when a grade has been received. Simply file the ERPP Form with the Graduate Studies and Continuing Education office with the $35 application fee. The fee is the responsibility of the student.
Deferred Payment Plan (DPP)
This plan is available to all Graduate Studies and Continuing Education students and there is no need to file any of the forms listed above. Simply file the DPP Application form and note with the Graduate Studies and Continuing Education office with the $20 application fee. The fee is the responsibility of the student.
This is a list of all recommendation forms that will need to be completed for your specific program. Please find your appropriate programs. Instructions for completing each form are located at the top of the form. ***It is very important that the recommendation form is completed by the recommender and sent back via their professional email address.***
- Graduate Business Programs
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Teacher Certificate
- Supervisory/Principal Certificate
The Windmill Foundation Scholarship
This endowed scholarship provides financial assistance to full- and part-time undergraduate and post-baccalaureate Graduate and Continuing Education students who share an active commitment to the community and are willing to encourage others to pursue educational excellence.
- There are no restrictions on age, gender, or stage at which the student enters college.
- New or transfer students may be considered.
- Potential recipients must file the 2017-2018 Windmill Foundation Scholarship Form with your Student Experience Mentor
The Charlotte Newcombe Foundation Scholarship
Available to undergraduate and post-baccalaureate women over the age of 25 who meet the following conditions:
- Academic career has been interrupted
- Demonstrate financial need
- Are degree or certificate candidates at Moravian College
- Have earned at least half the credits toward the degree or certificate
- This scholarship is not available to graduate students.
Potential recipients must file the Charlotte Newcombe Foundation Scholarship Application with your Student Experience Mentor.
This is required for all students planning to attend any of Moravian Graduate programs. Please complete and return to the Moravian Graduate School.