MORAVIAN COLLEGE ATHLETICS POSTING
Assistant Coach Men's and Women's Tennis
- Part-time position
- Spring Semester 2018 (January - May 2018)
- Tuition Benefit: Eligible for up to two (2) courses
This is a part-time position for the Spring semester 2018. The Assistant Tennis Coach is responsible to support the efforts of the Head Coach in conducting a representative program in the sport. Duties specified below will be the specific responsibilities for which the Assistant Tennis Coach will be paid. To provide the Assistant Coach with additional opportunity for involvement and professional growth, a variety of other activities (for example, recruiting, team meetings, scouting, etc.) will be offered to the Assistant Coach for participation on a voluntary basis. If an Assistant Coach elects to participate in any additional activities on behalf of the Moravian College Tennis Program or the Athletic Department, it is with the understanding that these are strictly voluntary actions that will not result in additional compensable hours.
Click here for a more detailed, printable version of this posting.
- Education: A Bachelor's degree and related professional experience, or a combination of experiences leading to similar qualification, required.
- Experience: Coaching at the intercollegiate level preferred; related coaching experience in other areas/levels considered (directly related personal experience or college courses may be substituted equally for up to one year’s experience); or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential to deal with all constituencies within and outside of the College community including but not limited to students, parents, staff, and faculty.
- Flexibility of time necessary to make commitment to varying time needs of the position.
TO APPLY: All application materials MUST be combined into ONE (1) document formatted as a PDF file. Limit application materials to the cover letter, resume, and three (3) professional references. If your experience qualifies you for this challenging position, please send this document electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org . Include ‘Assistant Tennis Coach’ in the email subject line.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until filled. Incomplete applications will not be considered. (Application materials combined into one (1) Word file will be considered.) Questions about the position may be directed to 610-625-7708.