Moravian University is excited to partner with Academic Impressions to bring higher education-specific professional and leadership development to our institution. As members, faculty and staff can now access a wide range of online professional development opportunities in areas such as Diversity & Inclusion, Advancement, Academic Affairs, Leadership and Student Success – at no additional cost to you.
Academic Impressions staff are happy to partner with you or your department to curate content and develop customized learning plans! Please contact Yianna Kappas with any questions you may have. Please also reach out to the Professional Development & Skills Training Committee with any additional questions.
As a member institution, each of you now have the following benefits:
- Access to 100+ hours of online training in our library
- Library includes hundreds of additional tools, resources and articles
- Access to recordings or participate in live online seminars
- Dozens of new trainings and resources added each year
- Direct access to the Academic Impressions research team to suggest new topics
Professional Development & Skills Training Committee
Various administrators, faculty & staff