Need to apply for or renew a passport? The Center for Global Education, in collaboration with the Bethlehem Post Office will be hosting a Passport Fair on campus. This event is open to students, faculty, staff, and their families!
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED for anyone applying for a new passport (link below). Registration is NOT required for passport renewals.
Before you register, please make sure you have all of the required documentation. In order to apply for a passport, you must bring the following to your appointment:
- Original birth certificate and photocopy of birth certificate are required. Birth certificates must have BOTH parents' names listed and must be State issued with a raised seal (hospital birth announcements are not accepted). Birth certificate will be submitted with the passport application.
- Photocopies of the front and back of your Driver's License.
- Completed (but not signed!) application (https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/forms.html). The application can be typed or written in BLACK INK. Do not print double sided. DO NOT SIGN FORM UNTIL CLERK IS PRESENT.
- Official Passport Photos are needed and can be taken during the fair for a $15 charge, or you can bring your own.
- Payment: Personal check or money order is required for EACH application. Please note: Postal fees will be paid separately.
Fees (subject to change):
- Processing Fee - $35/application (check payable to US Postal Service)
- Passport book age 16+, $110; Passport card $30
- Passport book age 15 & under, $80; Passport card $15
Additional information for minors:
- All children applying for a passport MUST be present during application process
- Both parents MUST be present for minors under 16. One parent MUST accompany 16 and 17 year olds.
- Children under 16 must have copies of both parents' Driver's Licenses.
Please note: All forms and photocopies must be single-sided.
Register for an appointment as soon as possible. If there are no more available appointments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on a waitlist.
Reminder: If you are eligible to renew your passport by mail and would like to stop by to get your passport photo taken and mail your application, you DO NOT need an appointment, but please email email@example.com so we know when you'll stop by.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org