Student Life Departments
The Division of Student Affairs strives to advance the educational mission of the College by recognizing, affirming, and promoting the development of the whole student in a campus climate that is at the same time challenging and supportive.
By creating conditions, fostering environments, and developing programs and services that facilitate all facets of student development, the Division encourages students to fully realize their educational experience both in and out of the classroom, while promoting our shared values of scholarship, engagement, global perspective, citizenship, diversity, character, personal accountability, personal well-being, and continuous learning.
- Academic & Accessibility Support Center
- Campus Police
- The Center for Career and Civic Engagement
- Counseling Center
- Event Management
- Food Services
- Greek Life
- Health Center
- Intercultural Advancement & Global Inclusion
- Office of Student Development
- Religious and Spiritual Life
- Residence Life and Housing
- Student Involvement