- Admissions & Aid
- Student Life
Moravian College welcomes applications from students who are graduating from high school in 2014. If you are interested in applying for admission, please call the Admissions Office at 610.861.1320.
Moravian College is a member of the Common Application group. Students may apply to Moravian by submitting the Common Application or by submitting the Moravian College Online Application. The $40 application fee is waived if you apply electronically using either application.
Students graduating high school in 2014 are welcome to apply for admission as early as the beginning of the senior year.
Moravian offers Early Decision (December 1, 2013) , Early Decision II (January 15, 2014) and Regular Decision (March 1, 2014). If you've already applied, and wish to convert your application to Early Decision, please sign and submit the Early Decision Conversion Form.
Required Application Materials
- Completed application form
- Official high school transcript including senior-year courses
- Recommendation from school guidance counselor, principal, or other school official
- Recommendation from an 11th- or 12th-grade teacher
- Official SAT I or ACT scores