Refer a Friend to Moravian
Do you love being a member of the Greyhound Pack? Do you know someone else who would benefit from attending Moravian? Refer them to us!
How it Works
Let's get connected! Any current student may earn a $250 referral award when their referred friend, peer, or family member enrolls in a Moravian Degree or Certification program and completes two classes. There’s no limit to the number of friends or family you can recommend—we offer degree programs and certifications in a variety of specialties
What to Know
- The referral program is open only to Moravian Graduate and Continuing Studies students
- Moravian University reserves the right to change the Referral Program or the referral award structure at its discretion.
- Can make as many referrals as they wish
- Can be a Moravian employee (excluding members of the enrollment office)
- Must be enrolled at Moravian at the time of referral
- Must submit referral form before the referred student begins an application
- Must have no balance owed with the Student Accounts Office in order to receive a check. If a balance exists, the $250 will be applied to the outstanding tuition balance.
- Must successfully apply, enroll, and complete their second course at Moravian prior to the referring student receiving the referral grant.
- Must not have filled out an inquiry form in the last three years
- Must not hold a leadership position in a company or organization with whom Moravian has established or is establishing corporate partnerships
- May only have one referrer. In the event of multiple referrers, the referrer with the earliest time-stamped submission will be deemed the referrer and the others null and void.
If you have any questions about the program, contact the Graduate Admissions Office at (610) 861-1400 or email@example.com. This could be a life-changing, career-advancing opportunity for someone you know.