Refer a Friend to Moravian Graduate
Do you love being a member of the Greyhound Pack? Do you know someone else who would benefit from attending Moravian? Refer them to us!
How it Works
Connect us with a friend, family member or coworker who is interested in Moravian Graduate & Continuing Education, and you’ll receive $250 when they enroll in and complete two or more classes. There’s no limit to the number of friends or family you can recommend—we offer degree programs and certifications in a variety of specialties.
If you have any questions about the program, contact the Graduate Admissions Office at (610) 861-1400 or email@example.com. This could be a life-changing, career-advancing opportunity for someone you know.
If you know someone who would benefit from attending Moravian, now is the time to let them know. Fill out the recommendation form so we can get in touch. Make sure you let them know that we’ll be reaching out!
- Moravian Graduate and Continuing Education students are required to submit the referral form before the referred student begins their Moravian application.
- If the referred student has inquired in the last three years, they are ineligible for the referral program.
- The referring student must be currently enrolled at Moravian and must not have a balance owed with our Student Accounts Office in order to receive the $250 referral grant as a check. If a balance exists, the $250 will be put on the student's account to lower the outstanding tuition balance.
- The referred student must successfully apply, enroll, and complete their second course at Moravian prior to the referring student receiving the referral grant.
- Moravian employees (excluding members of the enrollment office) are eligible for the referral program.
- Individuals in leadership positions who have established or are establishing corporate partnerships with Moravian Graduate are not eligible for the referral program.
- Students may make multiple referrals.
- Each prospect/applicant/student may only have one referrer. In the event of multiple referrers, the referrer with the earliest time-stamped submission will be deemed the referrer and the others null and void.
- Moravian College reserves the right to change the Referral Program or the referral award structure at its discretion.