When we work together, everything is possible.
At Moravian College, we believe that collaboration drives the innovation that leads to success. Strategic partnerships at Moravian College provide your organization with access to learning opportunities, faculty, students, and philanthropic engagement. To learn more about the Education Solutions available to you and your employees, check out the Moravian College Education Solutions digital brochure.
Educate your employees, expand your talent base, and support future generations of learning and collaboration—these are just some of the ways you can collaborate with Moravian Graduate.
- Education options for employees
- Customized Education Programs
- We will deliver classes to your place of business
- Expert Faculty Speakers
- Consulting Services
- Faculty led seminars at your business
- We can host and support your workshops and conferences
- Organizational Gifts
- Business Capstone Program
- Our capstone projects give students an opportunity to demonstrate their business strategic thinking, communication, and consulting skills. Students work individually on projects that can be work related or part of a consultative effort with an organization. Students present their project online to faculty and peers.
- Engage with our Students
- Project Opportunities
Employer Tuition Assistance
Moravian Graduate partners with several local companies to provide tuition assistance to their employees. Check the list below to see if your company is already established, or give us a call to discuss building one.
Moravian College is proud to partner with the following organizations to offer significant tuition discounts to their employees! Don’t see your company? Contact Scott Dams, Dean of Graduate and Adult Enrollment at 610-861-1601 or email@example.com.
|Moravian Alum||Just Born|
|Society for Human Resource Management||B. Braun|
|Albright College Alum||LVAIC Office (ONLY)|
|Lehigh Valley Chamber Officers||Young Professionals Council - Chamber|
Moravian College 360° Partnerships represent the highest level of engagement between our most trusted and valued business and community partners. 360° Partners enjoy unparalleled access to and support from the college in the areas of employee learning support, executive training, research, recruitment, and community outreach.
If you are interested in learning more about these partnerships, please contact:
Dean of Graduate and Adult Enrollment
Associate Dean of Career and Civic Engagement
Director of Foundation Relations