Plan Your Visit
How do you figure out if Moravian College is the right fit for you? Come visit us! Check out the beautiful campus, our state-of-the-art classrooms, and the housing situation. Register for a campus visit today to get the full experience!
PLEASE NOTE: Moravian College is now accepting visitors by appointment only for in-person campus tours. There is a limit of two guests per student on tours. View our COVID-19 visitation guidelines. Interviews with admission counselors are available by video only.
- Virtual Tour with a student tour guide
- Virtual Instant Decision Day
- Video Conversation with a:
- Admission counselor
- Financial aid advisor
- Current student Athletics coach
- Career advisor
As of July 13, on-campus tours are available by appointment only. Visitors must follow Moravian’s COVID-19 visitation guidelines. Contact email@example.com or 610-861-1320 to make plans for your campus visit.
*Please Note: The Sally Breidegam Miksiewicz Center for Health Sciences is unavailable for in-person showing until further notice. Virtual viewings of this building are available online or in our office following your campus tour.
What to Expect
Our team will be asking a series of basic screening questions, performing temperature checks, and providing waivers for you to sign upon arrival.
For your visit:
- Bring and wear a face mask
- Practice social distancing
- Bring a maximum of two guests (parents/guardians only)
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes early
In-person visits at Moravian College will resume on Monday, July 13, 2020. In response to the COVID-19 crisis and out of an abundance of caution and care, Moravian College is providing the following guidelines for our on-campus visitors:
- Supply and wear your own face mask or face covering while on campus premises. All Moravian College employees are required to do the same.
- Practice safe social distancing. Everyone on campus should maintain a distance of six feet apart. All spaces on tour and in the Office of Admission have been readjusted to accommodate safe social distancing.
- Limit yourself to two (2) guests; parent/guardian(s) only.
- Monitor your own symptoms prior to your arrival to campus. If you feel sick and/or have a temperature of 100.4 or above, please stay home and reschedule your visit, even if it is the morning of.
- Please be aware of COVID-19 symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, and loss of taste or smell. Do not visit campus if you or someone traveling with you are exhibiting any of these symptoms.
- Refrain from entering Colonial Hall any earlier than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
Video Tour | Moravian College Campus
Moravian College encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact Folami Young at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 625-7934.