Early College Credit for High School Students
Still in high school but want to get ahead on your college career? Consider one of Moravian’s Early College programs. Moravian offers both concurrent and dual enrollment options. Find out which is the best fit for you:
Enroll in Classes at Moravian College
Due to COVID-19, all concurrent enrollment classes for the fall 2020 semester will be online only.
Moravian College’s Concurrent Enrollment Program is designed to provide high school juniors and seniors an opportunity to take college courses at Moravian College during the fall, spring, and summer terms.
You might be a good fit for the Concurrent Enrollment Program if you:
- Are a rising or current high school junior or senior
- Want to earn college credit at a discounted tuition rate ($100 per credit, plus any fees)
- Are comfortable working directly with current college students and faculty
Dean’s Scholar Program
The Dean’s Scholar Program is an extension of Moravian’s Concurrent Enrollment Program and is reserved for the most talented students who would like to take classes during the fall and spring semesters. Tuition is free for students selected for the Dean’s Scholar Program.
Earn College Credit at Your High School
Moravian College’s Dual Enrollment Program allows high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors to get a head start on earning college credit by taking courses offered in their high school during the fall and spring semesters. The college credits earned through dual enrollment are accepted at many colleges and universities—including Moravian College!
You might be a good fit for the Dual Enrollment Program if you:
- Are a high school sophomore, junior, or senior
- Attend a participating high school
- Want to earn college credit at a discounted tuition rate ($100 per credit)