INSTRUCTIONS: All application materials MUST be combined into ONE (1) document formatted as a PDF file. Limit application materials the cover letter, resume, and three (3) professional references unless otherwise instructed. Reference the job title in the email subject line and email to email@example.com unless otherwise instructed in the job posting.
Background checks may be required based on the specific requirements of the position for which the application is being made.
NOTE: MORAVIAN COLLEGE ONLY ACCEPTS APPLICATIONS FOR OPEN POSITIONS; WE DO NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED APPLICATIONS. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. (Application materials combined into one (1) Word file will be considered. Due to security purposes, a ZIP file will not be accepted.)
The following positions are full-time/12 months and benefits eligible.
- Civic Engagement Coordinator
- Human Resources Specialist
- Associate Director of Career Development
- Assistant Director of Career Development
- Assistant Director of Intercultural Advancement
- Dean for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Assistant Director of Housing & Event Management
- Founding Program Director, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
Support Staff Positions
College Faculty Openings
Tenure-track Faculty Positions
- Assistant Professor of Photography and New Media
- Assistant/ Associate Professor/ Coordinator of Clinical Education of Speech-Language Pathology
- Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Assistant Professor of Education in Educational Psychology/ Special Education
- Assistant Professor of Public Health
Temporary Faculty Positions
Adjunct Instructor Positions
- Adjunct Faculty - Predictive Analytics
- Adjunct Faculty - CRNP Faculty, Certified in Adult or Adult-Gerontology Acute Care
- Adjunct Faculty – Nursing Instructor
Seminary Faculty Openings
Graduate Teaching Assistant Openings
Coaching & Interns (Part-time stipend / Limited benefits)
Founded in 1742, Moravian College is a private coeducational liberal arts college, the sixth-oldest college in the country. Moravian is located in historic Bethlehem, in the heart of Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley. The College emphasizes the deliberate integration of a broad-based liberal arts curriculum with hands-on learning experiences to prepare its approximately 1750 undergraduate students for successful careers. Moravian College is composed of a traditional undergraduate program, graduate, professional, and adult completion programs, and Moravian Theological Seminary. The College is a MacBook and iPad campus. Its faculty excel at transforming students into highly productive graduates who are ready to serve and lead in their communities.
Moravian College is committed to enhancing the diversity of our community, recognizing that to provide a diverse learning environment is to prepare students for personal and professional success in an increasingly multicultural and global society. The College community recognizes that it shares a responsibility for generating and preserving a learning environment where difference is valued, and inclusiveness and social justice are practiced.
The College encourages individuals from under-represented populations to apply. EOE