NEW HIRE INFORMATION
Welcome to Moravian College!
As a condition of employment, you agree to to have background checks completed by Moravian College which may include a PA Judicial check, social security search, PA State Criminal Check, PA Child Abuse Search, FBI Criminal Search with fingerprints. Additional position specific checks may be required. The College has contracted CBY SYSTEMS INC to process these checks. The cost of the clearances will be covered by the College. The employee must wait for CBY to contact them to start the process. CLICK HERE for more background check information.
Before your first day:
- Electronically sign the offer letter sent to you via email from Ascentis.com
- Complete all orientation paperwork via the link sent to you by Ascentis.com
- Browse through links via the Welcome email provided to you by Human Resources
On your first day:
- Federal I-9 (Required by all). Please view the Federal I-9 instructions here.
- Direct Deposit form
- Complete New Hound Orientation with Human Resources
- Review the employee new hire checklist and use as a guide
Within 45 days of employment:
- Three online learning modules entitled "Harassment Prevention" , "Diversity & Inclusion" and "Protecting Youth" (Mandatory for all employees)
Upon creation of your network login and college email account, you will receive an email invitation directly to your inbox (Subject: "Moravian College has assigned you training") from sender alias "Moravian College".
- Technology training: http://help.moravian.edu/
The Center for Information Technology (CIT) has developed self-paced technology orientation for all new faculty and staff for both Mac and PC users that you need to complete. The training materials are basic and cover all components of Moravian's digital ecosystem. Please access the IT Help Wiki via our IT Help page (http://help.moravian.edu/). On the wiki landing page, click on "Faculty & Staff" and you will be presented with the self-paced orientation materials. (The direct link is listed there as well.)