NEW HIRE INFORMATION
Welcome to Moravian University!
As a condition of employment, you agree to to have background checks completed by Moravian University which may include a PA Judicial check, social security search, PA State Criminal Check, PA Child Abuse Search, FBI Criminal Search with fingerprints. Additional position specific checks may be required. The College has contracted CBY SYSTEMS INC to process these checks. The cost of the clearances will be covered by the College. The employee must wait for CBY to contact them to start the process. CLICK HERE for more background check information.
Before your first day:
- Electronically sign the offer letter sent to you via email from Ascentis.com
- Complete all orientation paperwork via the link sent to you by Ascentis.com
- Browse through links via the Welcome email provided to you by Human Resources
- Complete New Hound Orientation with Human Resources
On your first day:
- Federal I-9 (Required by all). Please view the Federal I-9 instructions here.
- Review the employee new hire checklist and use as a guide
Within 45 days of employment:
- Three online learning modules entitled "Harassment Prevention" , "Diversity & Inclusion" and "Protecting Youth" (Mandatory for all employees)
Upon creation of your network login and college email account, you will receive an email invitation directly to your inbox (Subject: "Moravian College has assigned you training") from sender alias "Moravian College".
- Technology training: currently in development
Within 4 months of employment:
- Complete participation in the Moravian University Onboarding Program