Welcome Moravian students.
This website will provide you with information about competitive fellowship opportunities in the United States and internationally.
The Fellowship Program’s mission is to closely support Moravian students in selecting, applying to, and successfully completing the application process for national and international fellowships, awards, and scholarships in order to cultivate new and innovative research which will contribute to today and tomorrow's most critical scholarly conversations.
Please reach out to Dr. Tabor email@example.com for further inquires.
Click HERE to learn more about scholarships.
Click HERE to register for an information session.
2019 Moravian Success Stories:
- Jaimeson Ernst, '19, English/Education, Fulbright U.S. Student Program award for an English Teaching Assistantship in Spain
- Daria Van Doren, '20, Nursing, National Student Nurses' Association (NFSNA) Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing (BCEN) Scholarship ($3,000 USD)
- Abbey Rosko, '15, Art, The Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Grant ($15,000 CAD)
- Joel Soto, '21, English/Education, UPS Scholarship ($3,000 USD)
Fall 2019 Drop in Hours:
Dr. Tabor greatly looks forward to meeting with you. Her office hours for Fall 2019 are:
- Mondays (10:10-11:40am)
- Tuesdays (10:10-11:40am)
- Wednesdays (10:10-11:40am)
Zinzendorf Hall room 304