Moravian College students are well prepared to compete for national and international fellowship and scholarship opportunities. The Fellowship Program’s mission is to support you in selecting, preparing for, and applying to fellowships, awards, and scholarships that cultivate new and innovative research across the globe.
At our information session, we’ll explain how to select, apply, and successfully complete the application process for competitive national and international fellowships, awards, and scholarships.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Jaimeson Ernst, '19, English/Education, Fulbright U.S. Student Program award for an English Teaching Assistantship in Spain
- Daria Van Doren, '20, Nursing, National Student Nurses' Association (NFSNA) Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing (BCEN) Scholarship ($3,000 USD)
- Abbey Rosko, '15, Art, The Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Grant ($15,000 CAD)
- Joel Soto, '21, English/Education, UPS Scholarship ($3,000 USD)
Dr. Tabor greatly looks forward to meeting with you in Zinzendorf Hall room 302. Her office hours for fall 2019 are:
- Mondays, 10:10-11:40 a.m.
- Tuesdays, 10:10-11:40 a.m.
- Wednesdays, 10:10-11:40 a.m.
Please reach out to Dr. Tabor firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries.
Dr. Nicole Tabor | Director of Fellowship Program
Kayla Holdridge | Administrative Coordinator
Monocacy Hall, 2nd Fl