Dr. Tabor greatly looks forward to meeting with you at her office in 1301 Main Street. Her office hours for fall 2019 are:
- Mondays, 10:10-11:40 a.m.
- Wednesdays, 10:10-11:40 a.m.
- Fridays, 10:10-11:40 a.m.
Please reach out to Dr. Tabor email@example.com for further inquiries.
Dr. Nicole Tabor | Director of Fellowship Program
Office location: 1301 Main Street
Office phone: 610-625-7842
Kayla Holdridge | Administrative Coordinator
Office location: Monocacy Hall, 2nd Fl
Office phone: 610-625-7120
Fellowship Advisory Committee:
- Dr. Diane Husic, Dean, School of Natural and Health Sciences
- Dr. Daniel Jasper, Dean, School of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Dr. Carol Traupman-Carr, Vice Provost
- Dr. Kevin Hartshorn, Dean of Student Success
- Dr. Nicole Tabor, Assistant Dean of Academic Initiatives, Associate Professor of English
- Dr. Claudia Mesa, Associate Professor of Spanish
- Dr. Axel Hildebrandt, Associate Professor of German
- Dr. Joanne McKeown, Professor of French
- Dr. Shari Dunham, Associate Professor of Chemistry
- Dr. Stephen Dunham, Associate Professor of Chemistry
- Ms. Kayla Holdridge, Administrative Coordinator
- Ms. Marilyn Kelly-Cavotta, Director of Veteran and Military Affairs