At Moravian College, we won't stand in your way. After all, we have a long history of being a little groundbreaking ourselves—and now it’s your turn.
Note: We are extending our enrollment decision deadline indefinitely—which means you have more time to make your college decision! Have questions? Connect with your admission counselor.
Who do you want to be?
Because Moravian College is here to help you reach your goals.
It's all about the experience! The opportunities here are life-changing—some may even say revolutionary. Here’s a preview of what you’ll experience as a Moravian College student:
- A tech-friendly campus: Every student receives a MacBook Pro and an iPad as soon as they deposit
- Personalized learning: We have an 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio and average class size of 17 students
- Classic college town: Moravian is located in historic downtown Bethlehem, PA
- Lifetime support: Say hello to the Center for Career and Civic Engagement!
- Global education: Choose from more than 20 study abroad programs
- A vast and active network: There are more than 17,900 Moravian alumni across the world, ready to help you get a job
Choose from one of our 55 programs and majors or design your own academic course.
Find out where our students end up after they graduate and how we can get you there too!
We’re here to help! Reach out to the Office of Admission with any questions you may have.
Next Steps for First-Year Students Only
Congratulations are in order! We’re so excited to officially welcome you to the Pack. Here’s what you need to do next:
- Submit your enrollment deposit online. The May 1st deadline is extended indefinitely.
- Pick up your MacBook and iPad after your deposit.
- Access your personal admissions website at moravian.edu/admit and log in with your email.
- Register for a virtual visit with an admission counselor, current student, professor, or coach.
- File your FAFSA, asap.