Graduate & Adult Student Housing
Moravian College provides housing on a first come first serve basis for graduate students. Priority is given to graduate students who reside more than 50 miles from campus. However, if availability permits, graduate students who reside within 50 miles of campus may be able to opt into graduate housing.
On Campus Housing Options
Graduate housing options include a single room in a gender-inclusive suite or house. Graduate students can opt for a semester long or 12 month contract.
Residential Amenities Provided with Room Fee
- Access to lounge and kitchen facilities within the individual unit
- Standard utilities including wireless data network connection
- Coinless washers and dryers available for all residential students
- Custodial, trash removal, and recycling services
- Toilet paper and bathroom paper towels replenishment
- Apple TV in select building common area
Each resident is provided the following amenities in room:
- Bed, mattress, desk, desk chair, hanging space, and drawer space
- Wireless data network connection
The HILL on the Historic Hurd (South) Campus
Located on the Hurd Campus in the Historic District of Bethlehem, Hurd Integrated Living & Learning (HILL) includes apartments, a fitness center, mailroom, and classrooms. The six-story building houses more than 230 residents in suites ranging in size from four-person to 16-person units.
- In-Building Laundry
- Fitness Center
- Classrooms & Meeting Rooms
- Gender Inclusive Units
- Central AC
- XL Twin Bed
- Desk & Desk Chair
- Window Blinds
- Tile Floors
Approximate Room Dimensions
- Single Room: 9'x12'
- Full Size Kitchen
- Kitchen Table & Chairs
- Private Bathroom
- Living Room
- Living Room Furniture
Off Campus Housing Options
Graduate students are encouraged to independently seek off-campus housing. Moravian College partners with Places4Students, an off-campus housing service. The Office of Housing does not make recommendations to students but encourages them to use the following resources to find a house, provide landlord feedback or search for roommates.
- Summer housing is available for cohort based graduate students from Memorial Day Weekend until the first Saturday in August.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org before mid-May for more information.