Moravian College offers a variety of residence halls located on the Main Street (North) Campus and Priscilla Payne Hurd (South) Campus. Housing options vary from traditional residence halls to group living spaces including suites, apartments, townhouses, fraternity and sorority houses, and overflow houses.
All on-campus residents have access to a furnished unit, wireless internet, cable, and coin-less laundry.
- Full-time undergraduate students.
- Full-time undergraduate freshmen and sophomores, outside of commutable distance are required to live on campus.
- Full-time undergraduate juniors and seniors, outside of commutable distance may be eligible to apply to live off-campus.
College Provided Residential Amenities
Each residential area includes the following amenities:
- Common lounge and kitchen facilities within the individual unit or larger residence hall.
- Coinless washers and dryers available for all residential students.
- Vending machines which may operate using M-Flex.
- Vacuum cleaners for students to use in cleaning their own rooms.
- Exterminating services.
- Custodial, trash removal, and recycling services.
- Toilet paper and bathroom paper towels replenished in all residential areas.
Each resident is provided the following amenities in room:
- Bed, mattress, desk, desk chair, hanging space, and drawer space.
- Wireless data network connection and cable TV service.
- Digital residence hall room phone with local phone service. Phones may be requested through the Office of Student Affairs at a rate of $25/semester.
All resident student are required to have a meal plan. For a complete list of meal plan options, click here.
Meal Plan Changes & Appeals
- Residents may request a change to their meal plan during the first 2 weeks of each semester.
- Residents may appeal to a lesser meal plan by completing the Special Accommodation Request Form.