Moravian College offers a variety of residence halls located on the Main Street (North) Campus and Priscilla Payne Hurd (South) Campus. Housing options vary from traditional residence halls to group living spaces including suites, apartments, townhouses, fraternity and sorority houses, and overflow houses.
All on-campus residents have access to a furnished unit, wireless internet, and coinless laundry, as well as Apple TV in select common areas across campus.
All full-time undergraduate students are guaranteed on-campus housing. Full-time undergraduate students whose permanent address is more than 50 miles from the College are required to live on campus.
- Full-time undergraduate students.
- Full-time undergraduate freshmen and sophomores, outside of commutable distance are required to live on campus.
- Full-time undergraduate juniors and seniors, outside of commutable distance may be eligible to apply for off-campus release.
College Provided Residential Amenities
Each residential area includes the following amenities:
- Common lounge and kitchen facilities within the individual unit or larger residence hall.
- Coinless washers and dryers available for all residential students.
- Vacuum cleaners for students to use in cleaning their own rooms.
- Exterminating services.
- Custodial, trash removal, and recycling services.
- Toilet paper and bathroom paper towels replenished in all residential areas.
- Apple TV in select common area across campus.
Each resident is provided the following amenities in room:
- Bed, mattress, desk, desk chair, hanging space, and drawer space.
- Wireless data network connection.
All resident student are required to have a meal plan.
Changing Housing Status
For more information about changing to or from On-Campus Resident Status, explore the following resources:
- Requests during the current academic year, please review the Policies and Procedures page.
- Requests for the upcoming academic year, please review our Guide to Housing Selection.