Residence Life Staff
The Residence Life student staff is composed of Senior Resident Advisors (SRAs), Community Advisors (CAs), Head Residents (HRs), and Resident Advisors (RAs). The Dean of Campus Life, Director of Campus Life, and Assistant Director of Residence Life, as well as the Director and Assistant Director of Housing, support the student staff.
The staff is responsible for coordinating community development and serving as a resource or referral point for students while providing leadership in the community. Residence Life student staff are also responsible for confronting, enforcing, and documenting violations of University policies, procedures, and regulations. Each community is assigned a SRA who is available to assist and support residents, plan residence hall programs, and respond appropriately to violations of University regulations and residence hall policies. A RA supports each floor community. Students residing in the Hillside community are assigned a CA. A HR supports each fraternity and sorority house.
Interested in being an RA?
Selected on the basis of leadership, character, and the ability to relate to others, interested individuals should meet the following to apply:
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior standing. Second semester freshmen may apply the semester preceding when their employment would begin.
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average.
- Good conduct standing with the University.
- Continuing full-time undergraduate student status.
- Resides or has resided in a Moravian University residence hall for at least one semester.
Staff appointments are made for an academic year, with selection taking place during the first half of the spring term of the preceding year.