Commuting life overview
Approximately one-third of undergraduate students commute to campus. Commuter students live with parents or legal guardians within a 50-mile radius of Moravian College. Many opportunities and resources are offered to benefit commuter students with their educational and social experience.
- Full-time undergraduate students living within a 50-mile radius of Moravian College
- Part-time undergraduate students
- Graduate and non-traditional students
Commuting Benefits and Resources
- Commuter students save money on housing and meal plan costs, while having the same access to campus resources as resident students.
- There are many lounge spaces on campus where commuter students can relax between classes and activities.
- Commuter students can get involved in a wide variety of activities and organizations, including the Commuter Student Association, a student organization led by commuters for commuters.
Commuter students may elect to add a meal plan at any time, but this is not a requirement. A complete list of meal plan options and requirements are on the Tuition & Fees page. Commuter students seeking to add a meal plan should contact email@example.com.
Changing Housing Status
For more information about changing to or from Commuter Status, explore the following resources:
- Requests during the current academic year, please review the Policies and Procedures page.
- Requests for the upcoming academic year, please review the Student Guide to Housing Selection.